Monday, February 22, 2010

Multi tasking

Im sitting at my desk this morning trying to make a list of everything that needs to get done this week.  I have a parttime job as a computer lab tech at an elementary school and I have to install 9 new computers. I make lampwork beads and jewelry and need to get ready for a big spring show.  I'm costuming the Musical 'Hair" and need to make 35 hippies come to life!  My husbands Grandmother is turning 100 tomorrow and we need to do something fun for her.  I need to start the school yearbook and theres at least ten other things that need to get done. 
So, because im a little ADD and these are all rather big tasks that cant be completed in an hour (my attention span) I need to get out the timer again and spend an hour on each big task each day... ok going out to spark up the kiln for the beads and then walking my daughter to school.  One hour of beads, one hour of costumes and off to school to install those computers.

No comments: