Monday, January 18, 2010

a new computer

so I got this new computer... and its taken about 3 days to get all my stuff loaded and transfered from my old computer... its done now and Im back on track.  I leave Friday for CHA and I may get one more new collection done before I left.  THe new compter is a Dell Studio xp and so far its great.  I am having a few issues with windows7 and my old photoshop cs2 so I downloaded a trial of cs4...pretty cool stuff on the new one but Ive just used it for a little while yesterday. 

Im working my but off on new art and now it will come together much faster with the new computer and I'm very excited, I always dreaded hiting that photoshop button on the old computer and waiting FOREVER for it to load.  Now it just pops right up and my whole attitude has changes about doing my portfolio pages! 

Now to raise the money I need to purchase the upgraded cs4.  Ive put everything on my etsy store on sale for the week and if I sell it all I will have enough to purchase my new upgrade.  http://www.kirstenpmcgrath.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Darryl Dote said...

If you can manage a couple of classes at city college (I'd recommend the class in Photoshop), you can get the entire CS5 suite for $349. Photoshop is $169. (Through the school's student purchase licensing program.) :-)